2nd Floor TSRB
85 5th St NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
Hello there! My name is Charles Ramey. I am a PhD student at the Georgia Institute of Technology studying Computer Science with an emphasis on Intelligent Systems. My research interests include pattern recognition, low-power embedded systems, capacitive sensing, robotics, and rapid prototyping.
In my free time I enjoy building combat robots, hifi speakers, playing guitar, and cooking.
Here you’ll find a blog page which is host to brief thoughts or short project updates. I also have a dedicated projects page which has information on some of my completed past projects.
If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me an email! Thanks for reading!
- Duco: Autonomous Large-Scale Direct-Circuit-Writing (DCW) on Vertical Everyday Surfaces Using A Scalable Hanging PlotterProc. ACM Interact. Mob. Wearable Ubiquitous Technol. 2021
- MARS: Nano-Power Battery-Free Wireless Interfaces for Touch, Swipe and Speech InputIn The 34th Annual ACM Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology 2021
- Ice Topography Reconstruction and Panoramic Stitching using Forward Looking Sonar ImagesIn Global Oceans 2020: Singapore – U.S. Gulf Coast 2020
- Wear-a-CUDA: a GPU based dolphin whistle recognizer for underwater wearable computersIn Proceedings of the 2018 ACM International Symposium on Wearable Computers 2018
- Modular Controls and Instrumentation Software for Icefin ROVIn OCEANS 2018 MTS/IEEE Charleston 2018
- Icefin: Redesign and 2017 Antarctic Field DeploymentIn OCEANS 2018 MTS/IEEE Charleston 2018